Coffee seems to drive the nation or at least here in Perth anyway.
It’s become very easy to get a reasonable quality coffee in most areas and takeaways as well.
Also, many people now own a decent coffee maker or expresso machine and are getting better at making it at home.
It’s fantastic on the weekends being able to relax under the patio and enjoy a good cup of coffee.
So this leads us to…
How to Store Coffee At Home
– Best to store whole coffee beans and grind when needed
– Use the coffee within a couple of weeks
– Store coffee beans in an airtight container
– No need to refrigerate them
– Put the coffee beans in a cool dark cupboard
A & A Plastic Strip Curtains
So you can have your coffee and drink it, too! Now we didn’t just make this information up, we love coffee and you can read more about how to keep it properly right here.
By the way, we’re the Perth guys who can turn your patio or outdoor living space into all-weather relaxation zone. Figure out your coffee and give us a call on (08) 9331 5199.